Tuesday, November 10, 2015

13 hours on the plane from Vancouver to HongKong + 9-hour layover, then another 7 hour flight to Kathmandu. That's a long tiring stretch on the road + reading, movies + food relieve only a  part of their tiring monotony, but I come alive when: I meet up with the Lord's eagles even on this other side of my world! Spent the day with Stephen + Leah + girls in HK, + Prem met me here at the airport, drove me to their home (now repaired enough after April's earthquake so they can again live there) + I could climb into a comfy warm bed + enjoy a great night's sleep. Amazing how that can help the new day look so much brighter + better!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete