Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 15- Stretching

Day 15-Saturday: It's been a long 2 weeks this morning since Erica disappeared + my 'enduring' strength is stretched beyond any limit I had ever previously envisaged. For our 34th Anniversary in July I wrote in her card that I was believing God to break new horizons open for us this year. I never thought it would happen this way, nor did I ever think 2 weeks could be so long! I'm sure you all feel the same way. So, I encourage us like Jesus to keep our ears + eyes set on The Father + only speak what we hear Him say (especially on this FB page) + only do what we see Him do (throughout our community). We will then see + be led by His Spirit. All else is distraction + we have had to sort through much of that in this search.
Hebrews 6:12 'faith + patience inherit the promises'; we need both wings + His emphasis now is heavy on patience. We haven't had any further confirmed sightings in these last 2 weeks, nor have we actual evidence Erica has left either Abbotsford or the planet. Unless that is revealed, I will keep on trusting, hoping + enduring by God's sufficient grace to see the promise of her restoration to us soon! Thank you so much for continuing walking with me + my family through to His promise fulfillment!

No comments:

Post a Comment